Monday, April 5, 2010

Finding my place

I am trying to figure out my niche, so to speak, in the bloggy world.  I'm a Mom, an animal lover, a wife, a daughter, a student, a homemaker, an employee, etc.  I want to write about all of my experiences, no matter how insignificant or trite they might be.  But where does that put me in this huge blogosphere?  This I'm not sure of.  I also know I hate my blog name.  I chose it when I was bored and pregnant and I just didn't have the brain power to think of anything else.  Defining my niche will help me choose a name, but as I said, I'm stumped.

I am thinking about purchasing my own domain, I just need to figure out a good name and then learn all this html stuff.  I just don't have patience for learning sometimes.  Which is why I probably chose such a cheesy blog name, laziness!  This is acturally a recurring theme in my life, but that is a totally different blog post.

In the next few days, I will be working on this, and possibly moving my blog to Wordpress since I've heard some great things about the features.  I'm not sure if I'm up to that challenge, especially since if I happen to have any readers, this would get confusing.  I just want to invest more and get more from my blogging experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment