Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its been a few days...

I really haven't felt so great the last few days.  I didn't get hardly any of my To-Do List for Sunday done as I just felt like crap.  Also, we had a nursing class from 1:30 to 4:30 and towards the end of class I started getting a really bad headache and just feeling bad overall, so I came home and rested for about 2 hours.  Monday I woke up dizzy and felt that way for the better part of the morning, so I only managed to work and then take a nap in the afternoon.  So, in other words, I haven't done much of anything.  I'm hoping tomorrow will be different, but my day will be all sorts of choppy due to a doctors appointment and then a few appointments showing the house for prospective renters.

We met with a couple tonight who seem really promising.  I've had several no shows and that irritates me to no end.  I don't care if you have no interest, don't say you will come if you aren't going to...huge pet peeve of mine.  Also, being late, don't even bother.  Anyways, I'm really hopeful regarding this couple.  Things seemed promising and they were at the house for well over 30 minutes.  But I'm not going to get my hopes up.  We have 3 appointments scheduled for tomorrow, all towards the end of the day.  I'm not looking forward to this, it wracks my nerves more than you could know.  My phones been ringing off the hook and I hate phones, so it takes everything I have to actually pick up the phone...sad, I know, but such is the life of me.

I don't have too much to say considering how unproductive I've been the past few days.  I get my sonogram tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have tons of interesting information to pass on to everyone.  Until the, I bid you a fond farewell :).

No comments:

Post a Comment