Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plastic Bag Bliss

I'm in a blogging mood.  Mainly because I am so excited about things going on in my life right now.

Anyways, I don't know about you, but we tend to keep the bazillion plastic bags we get when we go to the grocery store, or any store really.  We then use them to take our lunches, scoop cat litter, carry random things, etc.  Except, there was a huge organizational problem.  All the bags were just getting thrown on the floor in the pantry.  We are talking several years worth of plastic bags, because of course they move with us!  It's been driving me batty, it was so nasty and tacky looking and clutter-y and just rage inducing really.  I was complaining to my Mom about this and she took awesome initiative and got the box her space heater came in and loaded all of the plastic bags into it!  She put all of the paper bags into a huge plastic bag we had as well.  I took all of the paint cans outside.  These were leftover from the idiot previous owner, and they too were driving me batty.  So now we have a nice clean, organized pantry floor and it is truly a thing of beauty.  It really made me feel great and refreshed!

I'm telling you, these organizing people are right...it's a great high!

No comments:

Post a Comment