Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Menu - Week of 2/1/2010

I am very happy to report that we did not eat dinner out once last week!  While we never got to the potato soup, and we aren't this week, we had food for every day and it was quite nice.  Our only problem is the oodles of leftovers.  But, I guess that is what we have dogs for :).  As always, for more great menus, head on over to Org Junkie for other Menu Plan Monday participants.

This week is overly simple as I am getting more and more exhausted, and we aren't sure that I won't be induced on Wednesday, or sooner.

Monday: Our own version of goulash we call hamburger mac & tomatoes with my Mom's cheese toast and a a salad.

Tuesday: Shake n' Bake pork chops (we love those if you couldn't tell) with broccoli and fried potatoes (we are making mashed potates as well for my husband, but that's a surprise).

Wednesday: Hot dogs and brats (for the hubby) with french fries and corn.

Thursday: Leftover manicotti for Victor, spaghetti for my Mom and I with garlic cheese bread and a salad.

Friday: Biscuits and gravy with bacon and eggs.

Like I said, we are keeping it very simple and having mostly family staples.  The less work I have to do this week, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment