Sunday, January 10th To-Do List
- Clean out clothes closet and get rid of all unworn clothes
- Find container for baking products in pantry
- Vacuum nursery
- Get all dishes washed
- File all miscellaneous papers
- Assess items in closets in nursery and figure out where things are going
- Create a weekly menu plan for this upcoming week (this includes looking for recipes and creating a shopping list)
- Wash towels
- Wash underclothes and whites
- Get my car completely cleaned out, backseat and trunk
- Create Receipts Folder
- *Hopefully* get our office completely setup the way I want it!
Yes, this is extremely over ambitious, and I'm sure not 100% of this will get done. This is especially so because I have to count on either my husband or my Mom to do some of this stuff as I am unable due to bedrest. But, these things have to get done before Weston makes his appearance, so why not get them on my list now :)!
And, on a final note I am so incredibly happy the Cowboys won! Makes me so proud to be a Texan and a Cowboys fan :).