Monday, January 25, 2010

Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin

This is an awesome recipe!  I am a very picky eater, and I'm not a fan of pork (except bacon because HELLO its bacon), so I was very hesitant to try this when someone from work brought it in as a healthy lunch option for our exercise group.  I'm also not a fan of spicy food, even though I am from Texas... I know it doesn't make sense.  This is a really simple and yummy recipe, great for a family.  The best part, it uses the crockpot.  You can do this for 4 hours or 8 and it tastes just the same and falls apart just as easily.  Without further adieu:

Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients:
  • Medium sized pork tenderloin, whatever will feed your family.
  • 1.5 cups bottled raspberry chipotle sauce, you can get this anywhere and any brand works
  • Garlic Salt
  • Pepper
  • .5 cup water
Method:
  • Coat all sides of pork tenderloin in garlic salt and pepper.
  • Place in slow cooker.
  • Pour 1 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce over the tenderloin.
  • Pour .5 cup water over the pork tenderloin and sauce.
  • Cook for 4 or 8 hours, depending on your preference.
  • Once done, pour the additional .5 cup of raspberry chipotle sauce over the pork.
  • Serve and enjoy!
This is one of the easiest recipes known to man, and if I can do it, anyone can because I am so not a cook :).  If you try this, let me know if you liked it.  Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment