Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- Medium sized pork tenderloin, whatever will feed your family.
- 1.5 cups bottled raspberry chipotle sauce, you can get this anywhere and any brand works
- Garlic Salt
- .5 cup water
- Coat all sides of pork tenderloin in garlic salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Pour 1 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce over the tenderloin.
- Pour .5 cup water over the pork tenderloin and sauce.
- Cook for 4 or 8 hours, depending on your preference.
- Once done, pour the additional .5 cup of raspberry chipotle sauce over the pork.
- Serve and enjoy!